Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Who loves you??? Who do you love???

if i was to lock you in a trunk with Robin the WonderDog... when I opened it up, who would be really happy to see me?

Who would be really mad at me?

now... i know that locking you in a trunk with a dog (a sweet dog)... is stupid. But i do stupid stuff all the time. We all do.

We've all had that look in our eyes as we are confronted with our bad judgment... so we can all relate.

but how we react when we are wronged by others... that's really important. Would we react like Robin the WonderDog??? Take my word for it... She'd be so happy to see you.

Or do we lash out?

Be the dog. Blow someone's mind when you are wronged by people.

By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13:35

2 comments:

  1. Well... ummm... everyone knows that i would have a problem with being the dog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry idk why my name is that... im sydney anyways..

    ReplyDelete